Our personal and quality Apple Mac support and repairs service is available to home users across Dorset.
Common issues such as your Apple Mac running slow, software crashing or quitting out, OSX not starting up, needing help transferring data from old Mac to new Mac, syncing emails and contacts across between your Mac, IPhone and iPad, advice on backing up your data.
We give valuable advice in a jargon-free way you can understand, with lots os useful hints and tips. On average, many home Mac support issues can be solved within the minimum call-out time. Contact us for free to discuss your query today.
- Wireless configuration and problem solving
- Apple Mac Time Capsule & Airport devices
- Non starting Mac
- Slow Mac & wheel of death
- Data transfer (PC or Mac) to your Apple machine
- Apple ID untangling
- Accounts, contacts & calender sharing
- Back up solutions, Time Machine and Cloud
- Home media server setup
- Photo handling
- Data management & file distribution
- iPhone, iPad and Apple watch setup
- Home workflow solutions